We are looking for someone who has experience working with technology, has excellent customer service skills and wants the chance to be a part of a growing team. We have an opportunity to join our team.
Day-to-day tasks will consist of service calls and full installations.
Responsible for maintaining full and complete records of each installation, and transmitting all paperwork to the office on a daily basis.
Ability to work overtime or travel if needed.
- Must have experience installing, terminating, and testing different types of voice and data cables including but not limited to multi-pair copper, Cat3, Cat5E, Cat6, Cat6A, COAX & Fiber
- Perform moves adds and changes (MAC)Installing and extending T1 circuits, DSL circuits, 56k circuits, Etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair dial tone.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair ethernet connectivity issues.
- Installation of routers, switches, CSU's, OOB modems, WAP's.
- Ability to install equipment cabinets, equipment racks, and overhead ladder racks in server rooms and in MDF/IDF'sPC skills must include a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe, Putty/HyperTerminal, and Command Prompt.
- Ability to connect to routers, switches, and phone systems via Putty/HyperTerminalAbility to troubleshoot and program various phone systems.
Knowledge of Point of Sale equipment, Audio and CCTV or Fixed Wireless is a plus!
Basic telecommunication tools are required.(Butt set, tone & probe, RJ11/RJ45 crimper, snips, basic cable tester, punch-down tool, and drill)
Must possess a valid drivers' license with a good driving record and able to pass background/drug screen.
Pay $18.00 - $22.00 per hour depending on Experience